Live at the Bon Soir > Barbra Streisand
THIS RECORDING HAS NOT YET BEEN REVIEWED BY THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS.If it does not conform to the scope of the database, it will be deleted.
- November 1962
- Audio / Vocal Recording
- US / NY / New York
- Milton Ager (20), Harold Arlen (576), Billy Barnes (19), Arthur Hamilton (3), Sam Kenyon (4), Frank Loesser (386), Cole Porter (924), Richard Rodgers (1286), Sigmund Romberg (190), Harvey Schmidt (117)
- Harold Arlen (576), Billy Barnes (19), Truman Capote (25), Arthur Hamilton (3), Oscar Hammerstein II (902), E.Y. Harburg (356), Lorenz Hart (599), Tom Jones  (107), Sam Kenyon (4), Frank Loesser (386), Frank Mandel (20), Johnny Mercer (501), Cole Porter (924), Andy Razaf (53), Laurence Schwab (11), Jack Yellen (55)
- Barbra Streisand (147)
- John Cresci, Peter Daniels (3), Tiger Haynes (12), Averill Pollard (2)
- The first official release of Streisand's legendary act live at the Bon Soir, which was planned as her debut album for Columbia Records but was abandoned in favor of a studio album.
Tracks 1-13 were recorded on November 5, 1962. Tracks 14-19 were recorded on November 6, 1962. Tracks 20-24 were recorded on November 7, 1962.
THE FOLLOWING RELEASE HAS NOT YET BEEN REVIEWED BT THE SITE ADMINISTRATORS.If it does not conform to the scope of the database, it will be deleted.
- Legacy Recordings
- Buy from
- 33 collectors / 5 wish lists
- 3 Revisions