- Michael Thurber (2)
- Mkhululi Z. Mabija -- additional material, Michael Thurber (2)
- Saheem Ali (2) -- concept, Jocelyn Bioh (2)
- First workshopped July 2013 at O'Neill Theater Center.
- A young man returns home to Mombasa, Kenya to marry his fiancée and step into his family’s political dynasty. But when he visits Moto Moto—a steamy afro-jazz club and the stomping ground of his youth—he finds himself drawn to a mysterious new singer. Inspired by the myth of Marimba, who created beautiful songs from her heartbreak.
- March 2022
Noncommercial Video Recordings
|Honey Sweet - 2021 Amber Iman|
Can't find the recording you're looking for? Add a recording of this show
- No Forum Threads Yet Post about this show