Wonderland: Alice's New Musical Adventure - 2009 Original Cast

gbrenn01 wrote on October 9, 2009

This CD will be sold at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, in November through January, with a possible full-release in Winter '09/'10.

gbrenn01 wrote on October 23, 2009

The CD is now available for Pre-Order through TBPAC. Is there a reason why this is marked for deletion / can we fix that?

FantasmadaOpera wrote on November 4, 2009

Just added the tracklist of the CD and corrected the info. The CD will be for sale at Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center store as of romorrow, November 5th. They ship internationally.rnrnNo need to be marked for deletion anymore.

FantasmadaOpera wrote on November 4, 2009

Also this is a CONCEPT Recording, not a Compilation. All the tracks were recorded by the new Cast.

gbrenn01 wrote on November 4, 2009

Yes Fantasma I likewise changed some of the details I had earlier - there was a few memos out there that it might be a comp. but they just re-did the whole thing!

Erin wrote on November 12, 2009

OMG!! I loved the demo recording but this cd is boring!! Uninspired performed, boring orchestrations... I wanted to love it, but it's not his best work.

jaktg wrote on November 30, 2010

For someone who is NOT known as FW fan, 'tho my bud Ron Melrose did do the vocal arrangements, I find this recording wonderfully refreshing (considering what has been on the ole White Way lately!

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.