Mary Poppins - 2010 Original Dutch Cast

sdrival wrote on May 25, 2010

Is this really going to be in English or is that a mistake?

RCKtrades wrote on June 7, 2010

Postponed; according to Bol.com to be released June 18.

shane54 wrote on February 4, 2011

My CD have an other cover, not this. Why???

Jessebudel wrote on February 28, 2011

My cd have also another cover?

AndyW wrote on February 28, 2011

1) Maybe yours is a different release (is the barcode/catalogue number the same?).rn2). This cover may have been used for advance publicity and then changed for the actual release.rnWhy don't you scan and upload your cover in the images as an alternate version?

shane54 wrote on March 2, 2011

This is my scanned cover, but I saw in an other CD store with an other cover. Just asked, what is the different.

AndyW wrote on March 2, 2011

I have no idea, I'm not in the Netherlands. Maybe you could look and find out and let us know.

andyjfx wrote on May 7, 2011

I think the cover shown on this was the U.S release, as I am from the U.K and recently ordered my copy (from the netherlands) and the cover is different, It seems only those selling this in the U.S.A have this cover... hope this helps! smile

andyjfx wrote on May 7, 2011

/this maybe the first release smile and the other cover, with bert facing forwards was the second smile

choitoy wrote on November 12, 2012

Does anyone know if there is a place where I can still obtain a copy of this CD? I missed out on buying it, and I have all the other "Mary Poppins" stage versions on CD. It appears to be out of print now though...

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.