Grace - 2001 Original Dutch Cast

dutchsondheimfan wrote on January 24, 2010

This is an official recording. The only reason it wasn't released is the bankruptcy. I got it from one of the performers. It is finished and all... Just not released...

dutchsondheimfan wrote on January 24, 2010

and a different recording then the soundboard already posted. This is NOT a soundboard, but an official recording...

RCKtrades wrote on January 25, 2010

I guess it should be listed as "commercial audio recording" then.

dutchsondheimfan wrote on January 25, 2010

Even if it's not released? Maybe...

AndyW wrote on January 26, 2010

This is definitely a professionally recorded 'live' recording. It is totally different to the soundboard listed and of greatly superior quality.

dutchsondheimfan wrote on January 26, 2010

who decides if this is MARKED FOR DELETION or when it is deletec? Because this is clearly the original master for a cd that was made, but never released... (Thank you for your support Andy!)

Erin wrote on January 27, 2010

Actually the other recordings (on this site) aren't really soundboard recordings. There are excellent audio's out there (like fromt he first preview that included cut songs), but they're not soundboards. If any has one, pleaso contact me... ;-)

dutchsondheimfan wrote on June 15, 2010

Can someone please unmark this recording. This IS the officially for release intended live recording of Grace. Got it from a friend of mine who was in the cast. He got it from Seth Gaaikema himself. THIS WAS THE INTENDED CD. It only reason they didn't release it, was the bankruptcy of the producer. Please UNMARK it...

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.