Colette - 1982 Seattle Cast

musicman0976 wrote on June 14, 2012

I am not sure if this is the Seattle cast, but it is a live recording and I am positive the lead is Diana Rigg. Here is the track listing for the two discs I own, which differs from the track listing already posted on here. (Does anyone know if Diana Rigg was in any other production of "Colette" besides the Seattle cast version posted here? Perhaps my recording is from a different performance - it sounds as though it is from an LP and the tracks were poorly cut.) I hope this helps anyone else who has the same discrepancy with the tracks already posted on here . (The titles of the scenes may not be correct. I was initally copying the scene titles that are already listed on here, but when listening to the recording the dialogue did not always match up with the titles of the scenes. However, the song listing I am posting is definitely correct for whichever version of the recording it is that I have.)

Disc 1: 1. Overture/Prologue: Colette's Desk 2. There's Another World 3. Scene 1: Her Mother's Garden in Saint-Sauveur 4. Come to Life 5. Dialogue 6. Do Not Hold On 7. Scene 2: Willy's Apartment in Paris 8. Come to Life (Tag)/Semeramis/Scene 3: Semeramis Bar 9. Dialogue 10. Do It for Willy 11. Scene 4: Willy's Apartment and the Streets of Paris 12. Dialogue 13. The Claudine Sequence 14. Claudine/Two Claudines 15. Dialogue 16. Why Can't I Walk Through that Door? 17. Scene 5: The Music Hall on Tour/Music Hall 18: Scene 7: Colette's Dressing Room 19. I Miss You 20. La Vagabonde 21. Music Hall (Reprise)/Scene 9: On Stage 22. Dialogue: Willy and Cosette 23. Do It for Willy (Tag)/Walk Through that Door/Ending

Disc 2: 1. Entr'acte/Scene 1 2. Dialogue 3. Curiosity/I Miss You (Reprise) 4. Scene 2 5. Riviera Nights 6. Scene 3/Riviera Nights (Reprise) 7. Oo-la-la 9. Something for the Summer/Something for the Winter/Madame Colette 10. Be My Lady 11. Dialogue 12. Do Not Hold On (Reprise) 13. Scene 8 14. The Room is Filled with You/Be My Lady (Reprise) 15. Growing Older/Joy/Bows/Exit Music

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.