Chicago - 1999 Original Madrid Cast

TheDarkMusical wrote on May 28, 2008

Does anyone have a track listing for this one? I have a Spanish CD but can distinguish. CD I has 16 tracks and CD II 17 tracks...?

GlobalMusicals wrote on June 6, 2008

I'm about to give up on Spanish-language recordings of CHICAGO. I have something that is labeled 2002 Mexico, but it has 36 tracks - more than listed on the site entry.

On the Buenos Aires cast, I can vouch for the middle entry with 40 tracks. I got that a few years ago in an ebay auction from a fellow named Max/Maximo operating out of Florida. I'm guessing the other two entries are subsets of the same and should be deleted. It is definitely a bootleg, so he may have sold one-disc highlights versions. The art is the same on all.

musicalmania wrote on June 7, 2008

My CD of the Mexican version and it has 33 tracks. I also have the 40 track Buenos Aires Cast CD as well as a 20 track highlights CD. Both the Buenos Aires recordings came from Max/Maximo. I have added the track list for the 40 track version and here is the track listing for the Buenos Aires highlights version: 1.Obertura 2. Y siga el jazz 3. Tierno bombón 4. Tango del pabellón 5.. Sé buena con mami 6. Sólo me importa el amor 7 Un poco de bondad 8. Los dos fulmos por el arma 9. Historía de Roxie 10. Roxie 11. Sola no lo puedo hacer 12. Creo no mas en mi 13. Hay una chica 14. Yo y mi bebé 15. Mister Celofán 16. Es Velma en juicio oral 17. Brillo y plumas 18. Urbanidá 19. Hoy por hoy 20. Agradecimiento Final

musicalmania wrote on June 7, 2008

Re: TheDarkMusical's Comment: It sounds to me like you have the Mexican Cast.

andyjfx wrote on May 22, 2011

Does anyone have the complete version of this? smile If anyone does, please contact me (I am willing to trade smile ) I can only find cut up versions

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.