On the Twentieth Century

BklynCollector wrote on March 13, 2015

Any chance of The show getting recorded

MChameleon91 wrote on March 16, 2015

Hello i've found a video to an exclusive recording session done in December of 2014 which i saw on yt a month ago http://youtu.be/dFuB-wGG1-o. Yeah...we better get a new cast recording because cabaret with alan cummings & michelle willams didn't get one! for i had brought original broadway (66) & french cast recording (07) for the occasion. have no regrets buying them:) another show that didn't get a new recording was dear world (jerry herman's musical from 1969) which years later got revised in 2000's having it's premire at Toronto civic light opera company in May 2012 & in the u.k. that show only ran for two months on February 4 through march 14 of 2013. here's to hoping for a new complete recording of 20th century!

MChameleon91 wrote on March 25, 2015

oh my god thank you so much! this means a lot to me & BklynCollector. p.s classics is the best company for musical cast recordings. the other show I hope to see get cast recordings are should've been you,something rotten,the vist & most importantly doctor zhivago(with music by lucy simon of secret garden!) cause a lot of people were mad when there wasn't a recording for Australian cast due to red tape.

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.