songs from wonder.land - 2016 Original London Cast

Yaade wrote on May 16, 2016

Can anyone who has this recording tell me if this is correct? 01. Entre Act – instrumental 02. wonder.land featuring Hal Fowler as the narrator 03. Fabulous with Hal Fowler as the Cheshire Cat 04. Me with Anna Francolini as Miss Maxome, the fierce head teacher 05. Secrets featuring Lois Chimimba as Aly and Carly Bawden as her avatar Alice; 06. In Clover with Paul Hilton as Aly’s dad; 07. Avatars Holding Page with the ensemble, Ed Wade, Daisy Maywood, Ivan De Freitas, Cydney Uffindell-Phillips, Leon Cooke, Simon Anthony, Lois Chimimba and Carly Bawden 08. Who Are You with Hal Fowler as the beguiling caterpillar, along with Lois Chimimba and Carly Bawden 09. I’m Right with Francolini again as the head teacher Miss Maxome; 10. Everyone Loves Charlie Lois Chimimba as Aly, sings of her doted-on younger brother Charlie; 11. Japanese Duchess sung by Hal Fowler; 12. Man Of Broken Glass with Paul Hilton and Golda Rosheuval as Aly’s parents; 13. Alice Saw featuring Carly Bawden as Aly’s avatar Alice.

GSDalbums wrote on May 18, 2016

Yes, this is correct.

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.