The Addams Family - 2010 Original Broadway Cast

FantasmadaOpera wrote on May 20, 2010

Cover corrected, according to the Decca Broadway official website.

broadwayguy1992 wrote on May 20, 2010

Cover was re-corrected. This is the final album art that was released after the alternative cover ([alternate] which was released the day after the album was recorded). The diffference being the addition of Andrew Lippa's credentials rather than "Original Broadway Cast Recording". This is also the cover used on Amazon and Barnes & Noble's catalogs.

FantasmadaOpera wrote on May 21, 2010

well I think we can say that the cover at the Decca Broadway is the official...after all THEY ARE the ones who are producing the CD not Amazon nor Barnes & Noble's.rnSo the correct Cover has "Original Broadway Cast Recording" instead of Andrew Lippa's name, which is what makes sence since it's a OBCR...

broadwayguy1992 wrote on May 29, 2010

Barely received a reply from Decca Broadway from last week. They forwarded me the "newly updated" cast album cover in high quality that I have updated. They also gave me the link to the AmazonMP3 store link where I can hear samples of the cast album, which are supposedly in the process of uploading to the album's Decca page.

broadwayguy1992 wrote on June 1, 2010

Cast album available for purchase at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre as of Tuesday, June 1st, 2010

musicisliving wrote on June 10, 2010

Does anyone know when Clandango will be released? The album is finally up on iTunes!

FantasmadaOpera wrote on June 11, 2010

No idea but I hope really soon! The song was one of the few that I liked in the Chicago production and that actually I remembered in the end of the show...(along with "Passionate and True").

Also, I changed the description on "Not Today" so the info is more accurate wink

broadwayguy1992 wrote on June 20, 2010

Who bought a version with the digital booklet? Amazon released another version of the cast album; the only diff. is that there is a booklet.

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.