The 20's and All That Jazz - 1977 Original Australian Cast

NotSinceCarrie wrote on December 23, 2007

The version of Kander & Ebb's "All that Jazz" included on the LP is a relatively early recording of that song, predating the original Australian production of CHICAGO by four years.

NotSinceCarrie wrote on December 24, 2007

The "Floor Show Medley" (Side One, Track 3) runs for 10:05 and comprises the following songs: Puttin' on the Ritz; I'm looking over a four-leafed clover; Ain't we got fun; My Melancholy Baby; More than you know; I found a million dollar baby; Me and my Shadow; Am I blue; Nobody knows you when you're down and out

The "Popular Song Medley" (Side 2, Track 7) runs for 6:49 and comprises the following: Bye bye blackbird; Button up your overcoat; You're the cream in my coffee; Yes sir, that's my baby; Singin' in the rain; Whisperin'; Look for the silver lining; When the red red robin comes bob bob bobbin along; I'm sittin' on top of the world; I'm always chasing rainbows; I cried for you; I'll get by; You were meant for me; Manhattan; On the sunny side of the street; Indian love call; Tea for two; Stormy weather; I guess I'll have to change my plan; Nevertheless (I'm in love with you); If I had a talking picture of you; Baby face; Alabamy bound; Toot toot tootsie goodbye; Chicago; The best things in life are free

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.