Sweeney Todd - 1993 Dutch Cast

martijnj wrote on April 23, 2008

Is this really a soundboard? 'Cause the quality is not very good.

Erin wrote on April 23, 2008

The thing is that apparently everyone who has just 'an audio' of the show added it to their list. Their is definately a soundboard recording of this Sweeney Todd. I got it last year, and I was surprised to find it, more than ten years later.

Jessebudel wrote on April 3, 2010

Hello Erin,rnrnI'm from Holland.rnWhere did you find this?rnrnJesse

QUOTE The thing is that apparently everyone who has just 'an audio' of the show added it to their list. Their is definately a soundboard recording of this Sweeney Todd. I got it last year, and I was surprised to find it, more than ten years later.Erin

Jessebudel wrote on August 16, 2010

Array wrote:

The thing is that apparently everyone who has just 'an audio' of the show added it to their list. Their is definately a soundboard recording of this Sweeney Todd. I got it last year, and I was surprised to find it, more than ten years later.
rnrnErin please contact me, because I want to get this soundboard!

dutchsondheimfan wrote on June 27, 2012

This is a soundboard. With a very loud orchestra and very soft voices. If someone has a better version with more voices... let me know...!

musicalmania wrote on June 28, 2012

This is the audio ripped from the pro-shot DVD of the production.

dutchsondheimfan wrote on July 1, 2012

there is a pro shot of this??? Do you have it? I would love to see that!

JussstinB wrote on July 2, 2012

I would LOVE to see that too! Never heard of it, always heard of the laggy soundboard-recording. Haven't even heard of a proper recording, so this would be HEAVEN!

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.