Sense and Sensibility - 2015 Original Chicago Cast

sdrival wrote on January 7, 2019

I’m trying to fill out the artist info for this album. Does anyone know who sings what?

DanG1991 wrote on January 10, 2019

A follow up question: did anyone happen to keep the original soundcloud files from when it was uploaded there by CST? There was one track on the CD that doesn't sound like is was edited properly and wanted to check the soundcloud version, but most tracks have been removed, including the one I want to test.

NeverSleepAgain wrote on November 29, 2020

Seems like the theater took their whole store section down. Is this still available for purchase anywhere?

DanG1991 wrote on December 4, 2020

I have also checked, and I visited the Chicago Shakespeare Theatre this year before the pandemic when they were doing Emma, and they didn't have any CDs for sale, though that hardly seems surprising after five years.

dukie54 wrote on December 8, 2020

My cast recording list who sings everything, I can send you a screen shot if you give me your email.

dukie54 wrote on December 8, 2020

never mind this was an old post and it looks like someone figure it out.

DanG1991 wrote on December 8, 2020

That was me. I've occasionally been adding that info to certain albums, plus it helps that I have the program from when I saw it.

Sancheese wrote on October 6, 2022

Hi! Does anyone have access to these recordings somehow? I've had Elinor stuck in my head since I saw the show in 2016 but from what I see the CD is available anywhere. Please let me know if there's a way I can still get it or buy the CD from someone who may not want it anymore!

IanGUK wrote on October 10, 2022

Try contacting Paul directly. [email protected] or ​[email protected]

DanG1991 wrote on October 15, 2022

The CD can't be bought, but I do have it. I should download it again so I can fiddle with the tracks I have.

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.