Mulan - 1998 Portuguese Soundtrack

FantasmadaOpera wrote on March 22, 2009

Sorry to inform but this recording does not exist. If someone gave it to you, it was a rip of the DVD. In Portugal the only Disney Recordings that were ever released were: - Pocahontas - The Lion King - Hunchback of Notre Dame - Tarzan

No other CDs were released. In Brasil however there were more released so this one, beeing a real CD, should be the brazilian although the track list doesn't match.

disney57 wrote on March 22, 2009

I'm happy to inform you that this is the Portugal version. It is not a rip from the DVD. It was purchased from Portugal in the late 90's. It states on the CD itself that is was "Frabricado em Espanha por Tecnodisco, SA." Hercules disc states "Fabricado em Espanha por Just Do It, SA." Aladdin disc states: "Fabricao em Espanha por Servicios Ibericos Entertainment SA." Trust me, everything about these releases is official. Track 1 is 98 degrees and Stevie Wonder 2 Vanessa-Mae 3. Ana Paula, Luisa Taveres, etc. 4. Anabela Pires 5. Telmo Miranda 6. Pedro Goncalves, Carlos Vieira d'Almeida e Andre Maia

FantasmadaOpera wrote on March 22, 2009

Well it must have been a very very very limited edition then. 'cause I live in Portugal and never saw a single copy of the CDs anywere for sale and I have praticly everything Disney released in DVD and CD...;) By the way, Espanha means Spain, and Spain is NOT Portugal wink

disney57 wrote on March 22, 2009

Understood. I know Espanha is Spain. I just gave that information so you would know it's from Europe and NOT Brazil.

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.