Los Miserables - 2010 Madrid Cast

scottjm wrote on February 1, 2011

Does anyone know where this can be purchased?

Ben250 wrote on February 4, 2011

It should be on sale within a month. Check the official website for the Spanish production.

scottjm wrote on February 4, 2011

If my Spanish is correct (and it's a bit rusty), it looks like it's on sale now, but only at the theatre. Hope it's available to order at some point. smile

QUOTE If my Spanish is correct (and it's a bit rusty), it looks like it's on sale now, but only at the theatre. Hope it's available to order at some point. :)scottjm

lujasr wrote on February 5, 2011

Array wrote:

If my Spanish is correct (and it's a bit rusty), it looks like it's on sale now, but only at the theatre. Hope it's available to order at some point. smile
rnrnYes, it's on sale, but only at the theatre shop. Tomorrow I'm going to the show and I'll buy it.rnBut sadly, one time again, where is "A little fall of rain"?????rnrn

equisy wrote on February 5, 2011

In my opinion, the big absences in this cast recording are "In My Life" and "A Little Fall of Rain".

Ben250 wrote on February 5, 2011

Yes on sale now. No internet purchase as yet.

equisy wrote on February 9, 2011

On sale at iTunes and fnac.es on February 15, 2011.rnrnhttp://musica.fnac.es/a421565/Varios-artistas-Los-miserables-sin-especificar

equisy wrote on February 9, 2011

iTunes version includes "A Little Fall of Rain" as bonus track smile

scottjm wrote on February 21, 2011

IF you happen to live Spain. ARGH! ;-))

annakwan78 wrote on March 30, 2011

Any chance that this album will be available to North America? Are there any European websites/stores that will sell their CD or mp3 album to North American customers. Seems like they're available for purchase, but only if you live in Europe.

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.