Les Misérables - 2010 25th Anniversary Concert Cast

lujasr wrote on February 13, 2012

Some time ago I saw on eBay the original version of this show on CD format. It was not a copy. Does anyone know where to get it?

BroadwayMatinee wrote on February 14, 2012

Hi... That's sorta like asking "Where can I get a cup of coffee around here?" WHICH original version? There's the original-original Les Misérables [1980 French Concept Cast] or the first English version Les Misérables [1985 Original London Cast] with Patti LuPone as Fantine. Both are readily available. Good luck!

lujasr wrote on February 15, 2012

Hi, I am talking about the 2010 25th Anniversary Concert Cast on CD format (audio) and not DVD (video). Apologize if my english is not correct, thank you!

hitormiss wrote on February 15, 2012

There is no audio (CD) version of that concert available, only a video (DVD / Bluray), other than a special CD single release of the Bring Him Home finale. Are you maybe thinking about the 2010 UK Tour Live Cast Recording of Les Mis?

lujasr wrote on February 16, 2012

I'm sure. I saw the Concert at the O2 in audio version (CD) on eBay. The seller, from GB, had an excellent feedback and announced it as "only a few released" , "extremely rare". I remember it sold very quickly above 70 - 80 GBP, regards!

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.