Hoy No Me Puedo Levantar - 2007 Original Mexican Cast

cristianew wrote on September 30, 2007

This is not a commercial release....It's a good soundboard recording..but not official

SONDHEIM wrote on September 30, 2007

Not. The cd official is now on sale.

cristianew wrote on September 30, 2007

I'm sorry...I made a mistake....The cd was released today...

Erin wrote on October 1, 2007

Cristianew... It's not the first time that your just shouting about things that you don't know of. Try to be more carefull bemore you make statements like that.

cristianew wrote on October 1, 2007

I said I was sorry...What else can I do?...This database has several recordings that are not commercial nor official (at least in spanish).....and they're listed here, confussing people..This is the first time that I really made a mistake...In the other cases I can ensure you that they were never realised..(like the argentinian versions of Victor Victoria, Les Miserables, Nine, Hello Dolly, and mexican version of Beauty and the Beast, among others)....Once you place your opinion here, there's no way to delete it...So...what could I do?...I said I was sorry, but at the same time, I can ensure you that I'm one of the biggest collectors of recordings of musicals in spanish, and there are many mistakes in this database...and is growing day by day...Anyone can add a recording with just good intentions...May be it's time for a little more control...I'm just trying to help here..Trying to make this data base bigger and reliable... Perdón por mi comentario. Cometí un error y me retracté, ¿qué mas puedo hacer?..Cuando uno coloca su opinión aqui, luego no hay forma de quitarla...Sólo estoy tratando de hacer crecer esta base de datos, que de por si tiene ya muchos errores, sobre todo en grabaciones en castellano...Me considero uno de los más grandes coleccionistas de audios en español, y puedo asegurar, sin temor a equivocarme, que aqui hay grabaciones que se filtraron de los teatros, que nunca se realizaron ni oficialmente ni mucho menos comercialmente...Si me equivoqué, pido disculpas, pero quizás sea momento de que haya uno poco más de control, pues cualquiera puede subir información erronea, y eso no hace más que confundir a la gente.

severus_potter wrote on October 2, 2007

Creo que lo que dice cristianew tiene algo de cierto, muchos de los audios acá no concuerdan, es más, tengo un mínimo de 20 audios que ni deseo agregar, posiblemente sea borrado, y es lo mismo que nada...

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.