Dracula - 2006 Studio Recording

Moncure wrote on October 5, 2008

Where can I find who sings which song selections?

Caliypsoe wrote on April 26, 2009

Here are the track labels: 1. Prologue: Kate Shindle & Rob Evan 2. Fresh Blood: James Barbour & Tracy Miller 3. The Mist: Lauren Kennedy 4. A Perfect Life: Kate Shindle 5. The Master's Song: Euan Morton & Norm Lewis 6. Loving You Keeps Me Alive: James Barbour 7. Life After Life: James Barbour & Lauren Kennedy 8. Mina's Cry (Instrumenta): Frank Wildhorn 9. Please, Don't Make Me Love You: Kate Shindle 10. Before the Summer Ends: Rob Evan 11. The Heart Is Slow to Learn: Kate Shindle 12. Deep in the Darkest Night: Norm Lewis 13. The Longer I Live: James Barbour 14. At Last: James Barbour & Kate Shindle 15. Finale: James Barbour & Kate Shindle 16. Please, Don't Make Me Love You: Linda Eder

acassesetrades wrote on March 18, 2011

Any word on when this is gonna be released?

DBS wrote on April 19, 2011

This is not planned to be released. It was cancelled in 2006 and meanwhile, with the release of the German CD, I guess this became "obsolete"...It's a shame though

DBS wrote on June 7, 2011

The new album added is the same as the one already in the database. Only the artwork was changed.

MChameleon91 wrote on March 19, 2014

@DBS - you are wrong! they planed to release Dracula the musical next after Jekyll & hyde Resurrection album but with the unfavorable reviews of the show on broadway in 2004 & also to remaster the demo wildhorn's lesser known musical svengali. with all those ideas happening at once they held off on releasing it & waited until the show was better received.

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.