Color Me Barbra - 1966 Barbra Streisand

Geoconno wrote on January 3, 2009

Until the website gets updated, here are some revised song sources:

1. Yesterdays [Roberta] 2. One Kiss [The New Moon] 3. The Minute Waltz 4. Gotta Move 5. Non C'est Rien 6. Where or When [Babes in Arms] 7. Medley: Animal Crackers In My Soup [film, CURLY TOP] I Love You [MEXICAN HAYRIDE] I Stayed Too Long At The Fair [THE BILLY BARNES REVUE] Look at That Face [The Roar Of The Greasepaint, The Smell Of The Crowd] Funny Face [Funny Face] They Didn't Believe Me [The Girl from Utah] Were Thine That Special Face [Kiss Me, Kate] I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face [My Fair Lady] Let's Face the Music and Dance [Follow the Fleet] Sam, You Made The Pants Too Long What's New Pussycat? [film, WHAT'S NEW, PUSSYCAT?] Small World [Gypsy] 8. C'est Si Bon (It's So Good) [independent song] 9. Where Am I Going? [Sweet Charity] 10. Starting Here, Starting Now [independent song]

The Maltby/Shire revue, STARTING HERE, STARTING NOW opened in 1977. This Streisand album was released in 1966. David Shire was in the pit of FUNNY GIRL which is how Streisand came to know this song (it was written for Robert Goulet).

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.