Children of Eden - 1991 Original London Cast CD

Musocollector wrote on February 19, 2014

Hey Everyone. I have recently acquired 2 copies of the CD London Cast Children Of Eden. Id love my spare copy to go to a good home. I know the recording is very rare to come by. The CD is in MINT condition. Would anyone be interested in buying this CD?

Longswamp wrote on September 5, 2014

I know this is a long shot. Do you still have the extra copy?

MChameleon91 wrote on September 11, 2014

No I need it more! oh my god...i've been trying to buy this cd for ages! I love frances ruffelle's voice (I don't like 1998 version of in whatever time we have) & big collector of musicals. the prices at amazon.com were selling at crazy prices! I thought that I had finally found it from seller on amazon.uk.com but I couldn't get cause i'm from the states! p.s: I had type this reply last year before I had signed on & added more info. so musocollector please give it to me, i'll share this rare cast recording on my yt channel!

Stirling1983 wrote on September 21, 2014

I managed to get my hands on this last year and the cd plays fine but I have been unable to rip the cd to my iTunes. Any idea why this would be or any solution suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks

MChameleon91 wrote on September 27, 2014

@Stirling1983 - aw man! thanks for the info & you're really lucky have to it. is your iTunes updated? when you put the cd in does appear to have no info?

MrBojangles wrote on October 25, 2015

If anyone is interested, I have the Children of Eden OLC '91 CD for sale. Photos of the CD on request. Contact information (eMail) in my profile.

Thanks.

Mr. Bojangles

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.