Arielle Die Meerjungfrau - 1998 Austrian Soundtrack

hitormiss wrote on March 7, 2009

Is this recording different than the German soundtrack? http://www.castalbums.org/recordings/7522

FantasmadaOpera wrote on March 7, 2009

If the Amazon link is correct no it not different. Actually there were many albums added by this user who are repetitions of albums already in the database.

Erin wrote on March 7, 2009

Actually... There are two different soundtracks of the German Little Mermaid. The version with Ute Lemper was the original Theatrical Release. Later on that dub was replaced by a new dub. This cd should represent the new dub.

martijnj wrote on March 8, 2009

The 1998 German dub is already in the database, so this should be deleted.

disney57 wrote on March 21, 2009

This is an actual Österreichische Originalversion. Most songs are the original German singers, however, Ariel is sung by Caroline Vacisek.

Erin wrote on March 21, 2009

Then again, try adding cast names to all those additions you've done.

disney57 wrote on March 21, 2009

I will eventually add performers, but updates are somewhat on hold, and I've done numerous updates already. For some editions that look like duplicates - different numbers will show up if my updates are completed.

Erin wrote on March 21, 2009

When you add a recording you can put in those names directly, this will save Matt a lot of time in checking update and save yourself a lot of time.

And also: We wouldn't have all these comments here on wheter or not this recordings does excist... ;-)

disney57 wrote on March 22, 2009

I apologize for not being as complete as I should have been. As one member stated, it does take a lot of time to submit, and I have invested an incredible amount of time with my submissions and updates. Where possible, I have updated catalog numbers, UPC's, running times, number of tracks, and track listings. I was very appreciative that some of these had been entered and only needed a little tweeking. I only wanted to share my collection, and happily discuss with other collectors, so thanks for making me feel so welcomed.

Erin wrote on March 22, 2009

You're very welcome and you've made the database as good as complete were it comes to the disney albums.

I know it takes time to add recordings, I think i've done my fair share in adding ;-)

It's just that I really like to know who's singing on all those recrodings... So keep on adding let us know what's out there, just as complete as possible... ;-)

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.