Anastasia - 2019 Original Dutch Cast

TXTyler wrote on February 23, 2020

Is there any way to order this online? It seems to only be available at the theatre. Even Sound of Music shop isn’t carrying it. What the heck is up with the last two Anastasia recordings having such a limited availability?

mrmusical wrote on March 6, 2020

Hello, i order my copy direkt by eventim.nl. The Shipping to my country was inclusive and the Cast CD is fine but the Booklet is not so good.

https://www.eventim.nl/noapp/event/merchandise-anastasia-merchandiseshop-stage-entertainment-12410543/?affiliate=SG8

I looking for a way to order the Madrid Cast Album.

TXTyler wrote on March 13, 2020

Thanks for the info, mrmusical. I tried ordering the CD, but I'm confused as to whether they'll actually send me the CD. It tells me that Postal Delivery is not available and that Ticketdirect is the default option. There's a shipping option of €21.40, but they'd be crazy if they think I'd pay that much. Guess I'll keep searching for other options.

auntbeast wrote on March 20, 2020

If you're still looking for the 2019 dutch album, I may be able to help you find it.

TXTyler wrote on April 10, 2020

aunt beast, I'm so sorry that I hadn't noticed your message until now. I'm sure things are a bit more difficult with the worldwide quarantine, but I'd love to know how to purchase the CD in a more secure way. Thanks!

TXTyler wrote on October 11, 2020

Still searching for this one. Looks like it’s not available online anymore. I’m surprised that Sound of Music hasn’t picked up a few copies of this one. Any idea of who might be selling a copy?

mrmusical wrote on October 21, 2020

I have all the cast albums. Broadway, Germany, Dutch and the Speacial Edition from Madrid.

TXTyler wrote on October 22, 2020

I have all of them except for the Dutch recording which, as far as I know, has only been available from Stage Entertainment Netherlands. Where did you find yours? I’ve yet to find it at Sound of Music, eBay or Discogs. Thanks!

TheaterWorld20 wrote on November 5, 2020

A have Dutch recording online for you big_smile!

TXTyler wrote on November 5, 2020

I’ve found a digital format but am looking for the physical CD

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.