how to join people without mail address

serge12 wrote on March 5, 2015

i wonder why some members edit a profile where they say they are willing to trade, and don't let their email adress to be reached...

DanG1991 wrote on March 7, 2015

I think it's a bug. I had my address posted a while back, but then when I was editing my profile, I noticed that the check box for display email address was not checked. Then my address was removed and I haven't been able to figure out how to put it back.

jecca wrote on March 7, 2015

I just joined a few days ago and posted two "want to buy" (or trade) messages. The problem is, I c'an't even edit my profile, let alone provide a direct way to contact me, and worse yet, for some reason, I'm coming up, not as 563, but as "Jecca." Very odd ... Anyway, if anyone has the two CDs I'm looking for (and I have several Ben Bagley Presents I'm willing to trade for them, please let me know, for better or worse, in reply to my posts from the other day (looking for Songs of Marshall Barer, PSCD-123) and Ben Bagley Presents Harold Arlen Revisited on the Painted Smiles label). I'll be sure to get in contact with you if I do see any reply/replies. Thanks!

hitormiss wrote on March 15, 2015

This should be fixed now. When users edit their profile, they can choose for their email to be visible to other logged in users (and the choice should be recorded properly).

However, this is a good opportunity to remind folks that this website is not intended to help people sell or trade illegal copies or bootlegs of records. The website links to purchase sites for a reason -- if people don't pay for recordings, they won't be made in the future...

Post a Reply

Want to post a reply? Log In or Register an Account.